Less Photos /\
1667 Tangiers Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2250176
Reduced By $10,000
last change 12/27/2020
1667 Tangiers Dr
Home Description: 1667 Tangiers Dr
Stunning Two Story Luxury Home In The Guard Gated Community Of Foothills At Macdonald Ranch!!! Mountain And Strip Views, Large Windows And Doors Throughout, Stacked Stone, Modern Finishes And Lush Landscaping! This Gorgeous Estate Home Has Vaulted Ceilings, Beautiful Hardwood Flooring Throughout, Contemporary Light Fixtures, Open Floorplan, Seamless Transition Into The Backyard & Refreshing Pool. The Gourmet Kitchen Has An Island With Gorgeous Stone Countertops, Professional Style Oven, Large Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, An Abundance Of Cabinetry, Formal Dining Room And Great For Entertaining! Massive Primary Bedroom With Gas Fireplace, Balcony, Huge Walk-in Closet With Custom Shelving, Large Primary Bathroom With A Free Standing Tub, Separate Shower! Near Great Shopping, Schools And Restaurants!!! And Much More!!!
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club, Exercise Room, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Pool Cabanas, Recreation Room, RV Restrictions, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts, Waterscaping
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 3
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $1,539,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||13X19||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||18X18||Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Hardwood Flooring, Island, Marble/Stone Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bedroom||15X18||Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15X14||Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||18X15||Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||18X14||Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 13504
- Acres: 0.310
- House Faces: North
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,635,426 (6.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $284/sqft,
which is 17.4% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1667 Tangiers Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1667 Tangiers Dr
For Sale Near: 1667 Tangiers Dr
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$7,417*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$9,748
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(815) 757-3515 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Griffin Group Realty, Jamie A Griffin.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2250176) located at 1667 Tangiers Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: 815-757-3515
1667 Tangiers Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 5415 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,539,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2009.
A comparable home for sale at 63 Silent Desert in Henderson is listed at $515,000.
This home on 1667 Tangiers Dr has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 12/27/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Roma Hills, La Luz and Terrazzo are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2250176 has been posted on this site since 11/22/2020 (56 days ago).