Less Photos /\
2716 Mallard Landing Ave Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2250518
PENDING as of 11/25/2020 -
2716 Mallard Landing Ave
Home Description: 2716 Mallard Landing Ave
You Won'T Want To Miss This Show Stopper! If You Like Walking Through Model Homes Than You Will Love Walking Through This Gorgeous Home! Featuring 3466 Sqft Of Living Space, 5 Bedroom, 3 Full Baths, 3 Car Garage, Pool/Spa, Firepitt, Covered Patio, Built In Barbque, Built-in Cabana & Everything You Need To Pull Off Some Serious Entertaining! As You Walk In You Are Met With A Dramatic Stair-case, Custom Paint, Trim & Built-ins! Dark Laminent Floors, Plush Carpet & Travertine Tile Cover The Floors Of This Spectacular Home! As You Walk Into The Family Room You See A 3-way Fireplace Facing The Kitchen, Fam Room & Breakfast Nook. Gorgeous Kitchen Featuring Granite Tops, Custom Backsplash, Ss Appliances. All Looking Out To Your Amazing Backyard! Lots Of Natural Light! Full Bed And Bath Downstairs. Upstairs Are 3 Bedrooms Plus A Huge Master Retreat! Master Shower Features Stone Surrounds, His & Hers Sinks, Seperate Huge Bath With Stone Backsplash! Custom Built In Walk In Closets!
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Three Way, Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||15x10||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||25x20||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Living Room||12x14||Formal, Front|
|Master Bedroom||24x16||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||14x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|4th Bedroom||14x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|5th Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$733,817 (12.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $188/sqft,
which is 4.3% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
2716 Mallard Landing Ave Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2716 Mallard Landing Ave
- Elementary K-2:Roberts Aggie*
- Elementary 3-5:Roberts Aggie*
- Junior High:Schofield Jack Lund
- High School:Silverado
- Approx Payment:$3,131*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,145
- Association Fee:$105 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(815) 757-3515 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Jillian M Batchelor.
2716 Mallard Landing Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3466 sqft and
is currently priced at $650,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1994.
A comparable home for sale at 3004 Hardin Dr in Henderson is listed at $1,300,000.
This home on 2716 Mallard Landing Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Hillscoro Heights, Masters and Cobblestone North are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2250518 has been posted on this site since 11/25/2020 (53 days ago).